It is always your choice whether or not to provide personal information through this web site (the “Site”).
Any personal information you provide will be treated with care, and subject to this Policy, will not be used or disclosed in ways to which you have not consented. You may opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information, as explained below. By registration on this Site, you signify your consent to NXR, its affiliates and business partners’ collection, use and disclosure of your personal information in accordance with this Policy. You also consent to the collection and use of anonymous information as discussed below.
Personal Information We Collect Online
This Policy explains how we collect, use and disclose the personal information you may provide while using this Site.
General Non-Identifiable Information
We sometimes collect non-identifiable information from visits to our Site. If you do not want this information collected, you may disable “cookies” on your browser. In general, anyone can visit our Site without telling us who he/she is or revealing any information about business needs. Unless you register, our web servers collect anonymous, non-identifiable information about you such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the IP address of your Internet service provider, the date and time you access our Site, the Internet address of the Site from which you may have linked to our Site, the operating system you are using, the sections or areas of our Site that you visit, the Site pages read and images viewed, and the content you download from our Site, but not the e-mail addresses of visitors. This non-identifiable information is used for Site and systems administration purposes. It may be aggregated to measure certain information, including without limitation the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, and related user practices. In general, we will use this information to measure the use of the Site and to improve the Site and the benefits that you can get from using the Site. Your non-identifiable information may also be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
Cookies and Other Technologies
A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A cookie is a tiny element of data that a Site can send to your browser, which may be stored in your hard drive, not on our Site. Cookies enhance the convenience and use of the Site. For example, the information provided through cookies is used to recognize you as a previous user of the Site (so you do not have to enter your personal information every time), offer personalized web page content and information for your use, track your activity at the Site to respond to your needs, and otherwise facilitate your Site experience. Advertisements displayed on the Site may also contain cookies or other technologies. Those advertisements may be provided by third parties, and we do not have any control over, or any responsibility or liability for, the use and disclosure of information collected through advertisement cookies.
Some cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are deleted shortly after the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on our Site or engage in transactions through the Site and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session.
How We Use Your Personal Information; Right to Opt-Out
Your personal information is intended to be used only by authorized personnel of NXR to respond to e-mail communications you may send to us.
We may use your e-mail address to send you information about new product offerings and other matters we believe will interest you and communications relative to the use of the Site. At any time you may ask us to stop sending you email and other information by emailing [email protected] with "Opt Out" in the subject line. Also, each unsolicited email we send to you will tell you how to decline further unsolicited email. From time to time we may also send to you email containing important information regarding the Site, which you may not opt out of receiving.
Please note that if you have registered on another of our websites, opting out here will not automatically remove you from the other site’s mailing list. You must go to the other site’s opt out page in order to decline e-mail generated from that site.
In general, we use information in the file we maintain about you and your business to evaluate current and past activities on the Site, to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems. If you send us correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
After a reasonable period of time consistent with our records retention and destruction policies, we will destroy any of your personal information that is no longer needed to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
At any time, you may ask us to stop sending you email and other information by emailing [email protected] with "Opt Out" in the subject line.
NXRCulinary.com does not intentionally collect personal information from children under the age of 13. Any purchases made by a child under 13 should be made under the supervision and with the assistance of a parent or guardian. We are committed to comply with applicable laws and requirements, such as the United States Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). If we become aware that a person submitting personal information to us through any part of our Site is a child, we will delete the information as soon as we discover that the information belongs to a child, and we will not use that information for any purpose.
Security of Your Information
NO DATA TRANSMISSION OVER THE INTERNET IS 100% SECURE. We will strive to protect your personal information, but NXRCulinary.com cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online that information can be collected and used by others. Ultimately, you are responsible for the security of your account information. Please be careful and responsible when you are online.
If you stop using the Site or your permission to use the Site is terminated, we may continue to use and disclose your personal information in accordance with this Policy as amended from time to time. However, if you want us to stop sending you unsolicited email and other information please email [email protected] with "Opt Out" in the subject line.
Notification of Changes
Disclosure of Personal Information
Personal information about our customers is an important part of NXR’s business, and NXR is not in the business of selling that personal information to others. We share customer information only with the parties described below:
- Disclosure to Suppliers. We may use third party Suppliers and Service Providers to facilitate our services. For example, we may outsource the operations of one or more aspects of our Site to a Supplier or Service Provider who performs services according to our requirements. In some instances, the Service Provider may collect information directly from you (such as the situation where we ask a Service Provider to conduct a survey for us).
- Disclosure to affiliates. We may provide your personal information to our affiliates and subsidiaries. They may use your personal information to provide you with email or other information about their products and services and other matters. In the event we share your personal information with our affiliates and subsidiaries, they will have agreed with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
- Disclosure to business partners. We may provide your personal information to certain companies with which we have developed a business relationship and which we believe can be of service to you. Before personal information is disclosed, the recipient organization will agree with us to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy. Recipient organizations may use your personal information to provide you with email or other information about their products and services and other matters.
- Disclosure in Business Transfers. We may sell or transfer some or all of the NXR business. As part of that sale or transfer, we may disclose your personal information to the acquiring organization, but will require the acquiring organization to agree to protect the privacy of your personal information in a manner that is consistent with this Policy.
- Law Enforcement & Legal Disclosure. We may disclose your personal information to a government institution that has asserted its lawful authority to obtain the information or where we have reasonable grounds to believe the information could be useful in the investigation of unlawful activity or to comply by the USA Patriot Act or the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act, or to comply with a subpoena or warrant or an order made by a court, person or body with jurisdiction to compel the production of information, or to comply with court rules regarding the production of records and information. We may disclose your personal information to our legal counsel, auditors, and consultants to permit them to perform professional services for us.
California Privacy Rights
This section provides additional details about the personal information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or CCPA.
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California consumers the right to request to know more details about the categories or specific pieces of personal information we collect, to delete their personal information, to opt out of any “sales” that may be occurring, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. We will not make a second request for opt-in consent regarding your personal information for 12 months after an initial opt-out.
We collect information from you when you register on our Site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, execute a purchase transaction or fill out a form. When registering on our Site, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and phone number. In the event you conduct a purchase transaction on our Site, you will be asked to enter your credit card information, expiration date and security code, the location where the credit card is billed to and the location where you want the product to be shipped. We may collect commercial information (such as products viewed), internet or other electronic network activity information (such as browsing behavior), and inferences we make (such as preferred activities). We collect this information for the business and commercial purposes described in the “How We Use Your Personal Information: Right to Opt-Out” section above. We share this information with the categories of third parties described in the “Disclosure of Personal Information” section above.
California consumers may make a rights request by contacting us at [email protected], We may require that you provide additional information in order to verify your request.
Sometimes we send offers to a selective group of NXRCulinary.com customers. If you do not want to receive such offers, please email [email protected] with "Opt Out" in the subject line.
Location of Information
We will store your personal information in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Questions or complaints regarding this Policy should be directed to the NXR privacy officer at [email protected] with a subject line of “Privacy Officer” for clarification.